In this episode of the See in ADHD Podcast I go more in-depth about why we need to stop making excuses about ADHD. And also, why we need to stop using ADHD as an excuse.
- Refusing to acknowledge or treat ADHD does not free you from responsibility for your actions
- Creating excuses for NOT treating ADHD is damaging to your sense of self (and your chances for success)
- Untreated ADHD cannot be used as an excuse for bad behavior and making poor choices
- The world is not going to change for us, we have to adapt in order to get ahead
- An example of impulsive behavior and time blindness from my life
- A call to action for us to show the world what empowered ADHD adults CAN do